IT Infrastructure and Project Planning requirements
Qual have extensive experience working with small, medium and enterprise-scale clients across the UK, planning, advising and implementing their IT Infrastructure and Project Planning requirements. With the many demands placed on IT Directors and Managers to be ever more cost efficient, secure, robust, manageable and eco-friendly, running any IT department is more than a full time job.
Delivering innovative best of breed Storage, Security and Network solutions to develop and enhance business security and effectiveness whilst empowering employees, many organisations trust the experience and expertise that Qual Consultants bring to their team.
Working with leading manufacturers and vendors such as HP, NetApp, IBM, Microsoft, VM Ware & Barracuda Networks we give our customers a competitive edge and solid, scalable business solutions for the future.
- Manage ongoing IT Infrastructure
- Re-Location Planning
- Effectively plan for future IT growth
- Manage vendor relationships
- Sever Consolidation Planning
- Server Virtualisation Capacity Planning
- DR (Disaster Recovery) & Business Continuity
- Risk Management
- WEEE Compliant Secure Recycling Plans