The key to the right solution is starting with the right information. Companies and organisations today rely more heavily than ever on their IT systems for the effective delivery and support of their operations and many are running either dangerously exposed or underperforming and cost-inefficient infrastructure. With the right advice and sometimes simple revisions you will see a far greater return on your investment crucial in cost justification for new projects.
Using both our highly experienced consultants and engineers we offer a comprehensive and documented IT Healthcheck and or Audit to provide you and your company with the best advice for either a specific area or your system as a whole. Auditing key IT components (Security, Storage, Networks) to help ensure the integrity and accuracy of information contained within is of paramount importance to all areas of your business.
- Manage ongoing IT Infrastructure
- Risk Management
- Capacity Planning
- Sever Consolidation Planning
- Server Virtualisation Capacity Planning
- Storage Audit
- DR (Disaster Recovery) & Business Continuity
- Energy Efficiency Survey
- Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Network & Connectivity Testing
- Security Audit
- Penetration (PEN) Testing
- IT Best Practices – Awareness & Implementation