Experienced Sales Consultant/Manager - Storage & Virtualisation Solutions
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and motivated Sales Account Manager whose role will be to sell a select range of Storage, Back-Up, Disaster Recovery & Virtualisation Solutions, as well as Professional & Technical Support Services into new and existing SMB & Enterprise clients within a broad range of public and private sectors. A high level of current knowledge and proven experience in medium to large, complex end user sales are key requirements for the successful candidate.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, self motivated and have a demonstrable & successful track record within the Storage Solutions & Virtulisation arenas and also posses effective consultative solution selling skills with strong written, interpersonal, oral and presentation abilities.
The position demands the ability to identify and qualify new sales opportunities at all levels from executive management level downwards throughout the decision making chain. Also the ability to penetrate new divisions and organisations within existing accounts, using professional customer relationship management techniques to develop and maintain new business relationships, offer business proposals to prospective customers, create account management plans, and provide status and future pipe-line reports to your Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
Summary of Key Requirements:
- Proven and demonstrable track record in successful consultative solution selling of NetApp, EMC. Lefthand, HP & Dell Storage Solutions and the complimentary software products such as Veritas, Oracle, Exchange, SQL,Clearcase as well as VMware Virtualisation Solutions
- A working knowledge and understanding of storage protocols employed in these environments such as NFS, CIFS, FCP & iSCSI etc.
- The applicant must be able to identify, prospect and qualify new sales opportunities.
- Build and strengthen business relationship with prospective and existing customers.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with prospective customers and be able to clearly identify the prospect’s key business issues.
- Prepare with effective formal written sales proposals or presentations and deliver these professionally to prospective customers.
- Employ an effective proposal closing strategy.
- Maintain and develop on-going account management for future “add on” sales opportunities.
- A minimum of 3 years experience selling into larger SMB & Enterprise organisations.
- To have completed the respective vendor training programmes and be certificated to the required level.
- Work closely with the marketing team to discuss and suggest Storage and Virtualisation campaigns both directly and through joint vendor collaboration.
The role is office based from our location in Horley although frequent travel to and from client meetings throughout the UK is required to facilitate the sales process.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Sales Professional to forward their career and in return we offer a high level of support and autonomy coupled with good long-term career prospects and of course a very competitive OTE & benefits package based on target performance.
Download, complete and return the Job Application form
If you're ambitious, professional and you've got what it takes,
then give us a call on 01293 400720 or contact us by email.
Or contact us by post to:
Careers / HR Department
Unit 10 Gatwick Metro Centre
Qual Limited is an equal opportunity employer