A-Server BDR Solutions
Cost-effective Back-up and Disaster Recovery (BDR)
Starting from only £2799.00
• Powerful Backup & Disaster Recovery solution
• NAS appliance resides on the customers' site
• Backs up, up to 10 servers
• Backups every 15 minutes
Stores backups: on the NAS, on an EXTERNAL HARD-DRIVE,
in our OFF-SITE DATACENTRES
NAS acts as a virtual replacement for servers that fail
Restore failed servers to different hardware
A-Server offers Managed Service Providers to sell this
solution to their customers on the European market.
Backup / Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
Why ARCA? For many IT departments, these terms are often synonymous with backing up to tape or external hard drive. But in truth, that's just a backup.
If you house backup data at an off-site storage facility, then you have the start of a disaster recovery plan. At this point, most companies feel that if they can put their hands on their data they have a degree of business continuity.
But maintaining business continuity - actually using the data to repair or recover from a problem in a short timeframe - is often an unforeseen impossibility. The penalty for extended downtime starts at lost productivity and revenue, and in extreme cases, ends when the business closes forever.
We offer four managed Solutions
Total Desktop Care: preventive maintenance service for desktops
Server Watch: 24/7 server monitoring, analysis and escalation service
Proactive Server Care: 24/7 server monitoring, maintenance and
management, specific remediation support
Remote Server Care: 24/7 server monitoring, maintenance and
management, full remediation support
Benefits of Managed Solutions from A-Server
• Business scalability without huge investments and without giving up control
• No long-term commitment requirements
• Flexibility to direct existing resources to more profitable and strategic priorities
• Increase revenue without adding to staff or putting additional demands on
your existing resources
• Easy to provision and to install, it's fully integratable and eliminates the need
to improvise a full solution